Friday, January 30, 2009

SO MUCH TO DO O.o


After much procrastinating and unnecessary worrying I finally asked my mom about going to Anime Con in March with Bre (well, Bre's mom asked her for me cuz I'm a chicken) She said yes! Oh excitement! I've just gotta behave myself until...March O.o but it should be easy since I don't do anything really anyway except hide upstairs and draw. 

Now that I've got that out of the way, I have more pressing matters to attend to. Such as, fixing my poor costume so it can survive the weekend. It's falling apart (I blame it on being Powderpuff Mascot two years in a row and all the running around I do in it anyway) and I may need to replace his nose...it's bugging me...I made it too small. 

Apart from that I'm in fairly good shape. I'm hoping Movie Gallery will hire me soon so I can pay for it (and I know what you're thinking and 100 bucks really isn't that expensive for a three day Con. I could've gone with the other package and ended up paying a lot more for everything seperately) and yeah...I'm excited! ^^

No comments: