Saturday, January 31, 2009

UNPROFESSIONAL LOSERFACES

K....I went to turn in my application to Movie Gallery today when Bre's mom dragged us to lowe's with her. As we were walking there, this lady outside with a couple other people in Jack Daniel pajamas asked me if I was going to turn it in or whatever, and I said yes. She then told me she was the manager and asked me how old I was. I told her was turning 16 in march, and she didn't even glance through my application before she started making a whole bunch of stupid excuses of why they couldn't hire me instead of just coming straight out and telling me she couldn't hire me because I wasn't 18. That, and she totally started walking off in the middle of her lame excuse rant. Freaking unprofessional...stupid....loserfaces....

I don't wanna work there anyway.....

I might go turn in my application for Shivers n Jitters or McLuckys instead if I ever get around to it. 

No comments: